Posting adverts on Uza Soko Classifieds is easy and fast, here are the steps to follow:
- Click on Post Your Ad
- Insert the Ad title, category, region, place, description, price and add photos.
- Check if you have filled all the required fields then go ahead and click on “Submit Listing”
- If you have not registered your account yet, you will be immediately redirected to our registration page. You will have to fill out all the required fields and click on the ‘Register’ button at the bottom of the page, then you will proceed with posting your advert.
- Your advert will be published shortly after the review.
- Once your advert is live, you will receive a notification email.
- Potential buyers will start calling and texting. All the best!
- Once you are done posting your Advert, we will review it, if all the fields are correctly filled, it will be published/activated right away.
- Your Advert will go live and it will be visible on the website after activation.
- We will send you an email when your advert is active/live. In case the advert has a slight mistakes, you will be notified and all the mistakes will be specified so that you can edit your advert then resubmit.
- You are allowed to edit, delete or promoteyour advert any time you want. (the activities can be done under my listings-dashboard.
- We do not allow adverts of the same content on the website.
- You can always manage your adverts by logging in to your Alpha Soko Classifieds account and clicking on My Listings.
- Yes we allow adverts to be shared on social media because this will help you get more visitors to your item and that means potential buyers.
- Log in to your Uza Soko Classifieds account, go to to My Listings , click on the advert you want to share, Click any other social media icons and you will be directed to your account to share.
We do not allow ads that contain "affiliate marketing," "link referral code," "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or unsolicited commercial advertisement; or that include links to commercial services or web sites; or that constitute or contain any form of advertising or solicitation.
We apologize for any inconvenience. For more information on the type of content we do allow, please see our Terms and Conditions